Step by step tutorial on how to make this Steam Punk mixed canvas by Gabrielle Pollacco with Shimmerz Paints and Dusty Attic Chipboard.
Products used in this video:
– Shimmerz Paints: Ride the Tide Creameez, Giddy About Green Inklingz, Miner Miner 49er Inklingz, Olive Branch Vibez, Before the Dawn Vibez, Shades of Gray Coloringz, Chocolate Brownie Coloringz, Mandarin Mai Tai Coloringz.
NOTE: You can order Shimmerz Paints here … http://www.shimmerzpaintsstore.com/retail-shimmerz-shop.php… BE SURE TO MENTION MY NAME “GABRIELLE” TO GET YOUR FREE PAINT / BONUS SHIMMERZ PRODUCT WITH YOU NEXT ORDER! 🙂
-Dusty Attic Chipboard: Decorative Frame # 1, Nuts and screws, Hinges, Pens, Cogs # 1, Mini view finders, Chains, Corner Flourish # 3, Decorative eyelets.
Dusty Attic can be requested directly from its website: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/ or in
– Artist Loft Canvas 4×12 inches (from the Michaels craft shop)
– Templates: Prima Flourish, Artisan Workshop & # 39; Art Is & # 39; and & # 39; Specimens & # 39;
– Molding paste (gilt), medium matt gel (gold)
– Tim Holtz relief ink: Vintage photo
– Martha Stewart Air Dry Clay
The site of my blog: www.gabriellepollacco.blogspot.ca